Have you lost your COVID-19 vaccination card?
Follow these steps to get a replacement for your lost card:
- Get a Police report or affidavit detailing the following:
- First name
- Middle name (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Phone number used during registration
- Vaccination ID (if available)
- Date of the first dose (if known)
- Date of the second dose (if taken)
- Attach a photo of the lost card (if available)
- Visit the vaccination site where you took your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine with the report or affidavit.
- Present the information to the vaccination officer at the site.
- The vaccination officer will confirm your record on the physical register or Electronic Management of Immunization Data (EMID) portal and issue a new card at no cost.