The e-Yellow Card or Yellow Fever Certificate is a proof of vaccination against yellow fever disease. It is an international vaccination certificate issued as a requirement for international travel. All international travellers from Nigeria are required to be vaccinated against yellow fever at least 10 days before the expected date of travel.
What you need
- Proof of payment.
- International passport.
How to apply
- Log on to the Yellow Card Nigeria portal.
- Click on the ‘register’ and fill in your personal information.
- Click “pay now” and generate a Remita Retrieval Receipt (RRR) code for payment.
- Make your payment online and print the receipt or visit any designated bank with the RRR code generated to pay.
- Take the payment receipt with your international passport to the nearest Port Health Services Office to get vaccinated and obtain the e-Yellow Card.
The official fee for the e-Yellow Card is N2,000.00, excluding bank and online payment gateway charges.
If you witness any form of corruption or poor service delivery, contact the Porth Health Services on 08095553232 or the Federal Ministry of Health Servicom Unit via 07061678416, 08059639606, 08036178143, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact us to provide you with guidance and engage relevant authorities to help resolve the issue(s).